Cousin dating my ex

I've recently learned a week or so ago that my cousin is dating my EX HUSBAND!!!! i don't know if i should say something to her or not! She has no say in her cousin, who used to be close with her dating her abusive ex while living at HER parents? and my OH thinks its quite funny and understands why i am pissed about it.

The site argues that "sexual relations between consenting adults [are] no one's business but their own." Aunt Kate, the site's advice columnist, tells a reader who's shacking up with her half brother that "if you are consenting adults there is no prohibition on simply enjoying your relationship." The site's "Statement of Principles" touts the "special intimacy" of romance between cousins: "The love and chemistry of cousins is typically astronomical as compared with other couples.

i even went to school with her (we are both the same age).

The group is people who are married to their cousins.

At worst, said one of the study's authors, when cousins procreate, "'93 percent of the time, nothing is going to happen." What about the other 7 percent?

One doctor calculated from the study's findings that "almost 10,000 children will be stillborn or born with birth defects this year in the United States from first-cousin marriages.

Leave a Reply